--
System: ABIT VH6-II Motherboard
            Pentium III 866 MHz Processor
            256 MB RAM
            Maxtor 20GB 5400 RPM Hard Drive
            HP 9100 CD-Writer
            Elsa Gladiac nVidia GeForce2 32MB Video Card
            Viewsonic EF70 17" Monitor
            3C450 NIC
            Zoom 56k Dualmode External Modem

Software: Linux-Mandrake 7.2 (8.0 disks available)
          Xmms 1.2.3
--

This computer's name around the house is Speedy Gonzalez because it was very
fast for its time when we first built it and because it is MUCH faster than

Thanks,
Isaac