Hi everyone,

I have these lines in my crontab:

# **  mail **
# main account: daytime every 2 min
00-58/2  05-23 * * * $HOME/bin/stuur 1>/dev/null
# main account: nighttime every 15 min
00-58/15 00-04 * * * $HOME/bin/stuur 1>/dev/null

The main idea is that mailchecks are done every 2 minutes in daytime and
every 15 minutes when I sleep (or should sleep ;).

But cron keeps checking every 2 minutes also in the nightly hours.
Can anyone tell me what's wrong with my cron directives?? I don't see it...
The MAN pages can only tell me that this is correct, unless I don't sleep
enough to see something crucial.

Thanks,
Paul

--
A life lived in chaos is an impossibility...
-Madeleine L'Engle

http://nlpagan.net    -    Linux Mandrake 8.2     -   Sylpheed 0.8.0
Help Microsoft combat software piracy: give Linux to a friend today!