>> 'stuur' is dutch for 'send'. It is indeed a script.
>
>Ok, thanks!

No problem. Anything to teach you some dutch!  ;-)

>> cmail (see mail) which runs getmail (I prefer that to fetchmail).
>> I don't use any automatic polling program. I handle that through cron.
>
>And getmail can't poll at intervals like fetchmail can?

Indeed, it can't. Getmail is a python script that I use in a very specific
setup. It cannot run in daemon mode.

>> I doubt that the problem could be that I use 00, 04 and 05 instead of 0,
>> 4 and 5 in the time descriptors???
>
>I don't think so, but I am not an expert.  I just took one shot in the
>dark ;-)

I'll shoot again tonight and see what gives. Thanks anyway!!
Paul

--
A life lived in chaos is an impossibility...
-Madeleine L'Engle

http://nlpagan.net    -    Linux Mandrake 8.2     -   Sylpheed 0.8.0
Help Microsoft combat software piracy: give Linux to a friend today!