So. The solution could be for you to go get a router and allow the router to
maintain the connection to the internet and boot into whatever OS You want
with out a problem

Kenneth Spress
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Registered  user #252546 with the Linux Counter
Get Your Box Counted
http://counter.li.org

Mandrake 8.2
AMD Duron 700
384 Megs Ram @ 100 Mhz
20 Gig Maxtor ATA 100
2.5 Gig Western Digital Caviar
GForce 2 MX 32 Meg AGP
ECS K7S5A
SIS 900 Lan & SB 128 PCI Sound
Imation 12x10x32
Dual Boot Windows 98SE & Mandrake 8.2 Kernel 2.4.1.15-6

Listen to us every Sunday at 11:00 am EST at:
http://www.alternacast.com
EZHelp, You & More Show Info
http://learn.at/ezhelp
http://www.kenspress.net