Hi guys,
    I'm using 128 mb ram and when i boot up it says in parenthesis that
64mb is shared. When i booted to windows, it says i have 64mb ram. So i
tot i'd try to disable the shared by going to Bios. After i exited and
lo and behold, i don't get no text on my comp...it's a complete blank!!!
Now i'm so frustrated with my new computer and i already took out the
battery for 30 mins and put it back in and still nothing!! Help i'm
really desperate! I just want to install Linux and all this had to happen.

Regards,
Sean