You raise a very good question.  I loaded the rpm for mysql and although
the package lists all of the docs, none of them made it into the alleged
directory, or anywhere else on my system for that matter.

Ken Wilson
First Law of Optimization: The speed of a nonworking program is
irrelevant
(Steve Heller, 'Efficient C/C++ Programming')