On Sunday 25 August 2002 03:46 pm, FemmeFatale wrote:
> Anne Wilson wrote:
> > On Sunday 25 Aug 2002 2:56 am, you wrote:
> >
> > I found it hard to believe, but I left one usenet group because the
> > flaming got so bad - and it was mainly about this topic!  Sad to say, the
> > main flamers were those who made extremely rude remarks about anyone who
> > through choice or necessity used windows.  I had thought that linux users
> > were aware of the advantage of choice.
> >
> > Anne
>
> One word: Fanaticism.  *Shrugs* happens in a lot of areas of life sadly.

It is also very tribal. "you are not of my tribe and therefore you are bad and
must be eliminated."   Mankind  has not as yet grown out of adolescence. I
hope we can before we go on a binge and wipe ourselves out.
Ooh, this is morbid, new subject is in order. Anyone? : )
--
Dennis M. linux user #180842