Hello, I know im starting to be a pain in the neck with this mandreka mirror/download thing. I have mirrors already in which i know is not the problem thats messing up my CD's. Number 1, I have a DSL connecton... not 56k, so i shouldnt get any line interference with my downloads right? #2. I usually go to the FTP through Internet explorer, but i Have CUTEFTP now so i can use that. #3, I usually burn my CD;s at 8x in which im gonna cut it down to 2x.
       Each time I download mandrake the md5sum is not the same.. they dont match, and i donno what im doing wrong. I burned 3bad cd's..  One won t install 5 packages wihich i cant startx. The second gave me a panic error due to a bad CD. and i have an extras CD in which im gonna discard because i know thats probally messed up too... Now I have mirrors to download from, but their always have something wrong... How can i make the md5sums the same? I cant even get a good version of mandrake because of this.. Could someone help me out, or tell me about a program that does downloads that makes sure the download is nice, clean, and not messed up? Please help... Once I get a good copy of mandrake... and install it, ill be on my way.