I have just been on their website: you have to read the help page:
http://help.iwin.com/contact/contact.asp?s=contact8

This is what they write when you click on Netscape compatibility:

Netscape

We are of the informed opinion that Microsoft Internet Explorer is a superior
web browser for playing games on iWin.
Download Microsoft Explorer here: www.microsoft.com/windows/ie/

Nice, isn't it? This even tops the intro.

Patrik