Randy Kramer wrote:
> Anybody know how to set Mozilla (or any other browser) as the default
> browser in KDE (2.2.2 -- Mandrake 8.2)?
>
> Thanks,
> Randy Kramer

Hi Randy,

Seriously, I'm fairly certain there isn't any such thing in Linux in as
much as "setting a default browser" goes in the understood sense of the
phrase. Rather you can tell the system which browser to use when certain
conditions arise or events happen.

e.i. In Pine when I want a webpage accessed via an embedded URL in the
message I've set Links in the program prefs to handle all URL calls from
Pine.

If you're taling about setting things up in KDE to do the same thing I
don't recall there being a way in which to do that other then that
anoying little popup thing that comes out of the tool tray that I always
turn off. you've got me curious now though so I'm going to start diggin
around.

Mark