From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, 6 September 2002 6:38 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [newbie] phpnuke.

I have two sites running phpnuke, and I have found it easy to set up and
great.
One of the sites is an earlier version adn I did modify it to make it more
secure
but am waiting for v6 before I update it. The other is running 5.3.1 but I
hear
that google does not seach it due to aq system change, and basically I need
it to be indexed by google so unless somneone tells me that v6 can do that I
will not be updating this.

One of the best parts of PHP Nuke is that there is a massive community out
there
that always want to lend a hand.