I had Mandrake 7.2 running and working pretty well, but got a copy of 8.2
and decided to update. However I found I had lost a lot of my settings. I no
longer had read/write access to my Windows partition except as root. Wine
would not work, and the Wine conf file seemed to have been moved, so my old
conf did not work. Because of this I could not use two essential Windows
programs, Quicken and Agent.

I have therefore gone back to Mandrake 7.2, but would like to upgrade as I
presume that there are quite a few improvements.

Can any one help, so that I can access my windows programs without any
problems.

An e-mail reply would be useful.

Bernard Victor
[EMAIL PROTECTED]