Hi.. I'm newbie in Linux...
I'm from Indonesia.
I've some question
1. i've cisco router 2600 and cisco catalyst switch
1900series. usualy I setup my cisco device with
Hyperterminal under M$ Window$. My computer just
installed Linux Mandrake 8.2 KDE 3.0.2. I want to
setup my cisco device with my linux. What application
is the same Hyperterminal in Linux. I hope all of you
help me to find application is the same with
hyperterminal (windows apps) in Linux.

2. I've 2 computer. first komputer installed MDk8.2,
KDE 3.0.2, Soundcard Ensoniq, and TV Capture for
watching TV. 2nd computer the same as first computer
but did not have a tv tuner card. I want watching TV
in 2nd computer, but how to loading xawtv from first
computer, and i watching in 2nd computer. i try this
command
# xhost +<ip_first_comp>
# telnet <ip_first_computer>
[user@comp_first user]#xawtv -display ip_2nd_comp:0

that command is work, and i can watching tv in 2nd
computer, but the sound is not work, i just look a
picture and no sound louded.
Maybe all of you can give me some sugestion, how to
watching tv in 2nd computer, but the tv tuner card in
first computer and also i can hear the sound in 2nd
computer.

I'm so sorry, if my english is to bad. But i hope all
of you understand. Thank you... thank you..

Teddy Widhi Laksono

Linux Power and LinuxMania