"William R. Nash" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
(09/09/2002 12:40)

>Does any one have information on how to do offsite backup.  I would like
>to backup windows and linux machines.  I have a large SQL and exchange
>data base i would like to store off site.  any infomation.  Thanks Bill
>Nash

I think this might do the trick:

http://www.storix.com/ (personal edition)

If you don't want something quite so grandiose, what I have done to
crack the problem in my case is write a small bash script which:

- folds all the files and directories to be archived into a .tar.bz2
file;

- encrypts that file using GnuPG;

- ftp's the encrypted file to my own server.

Alastair