On Thu, 2002-09-12 at 11:46, Marcia wrote:

> access a terminal right now. I can access Mozilla again but not the
> terminal. Before I rebooted, I could access the terminal but not
> Mozilla. I cannot seem to get everything working all together.

what terminal are you trying to open?  do all of them not work?  have
you tried doing what you need in console mode by "mashing" Ctrl-Alt-F2?

you might try going to the console and try the following:

$ su -
# /usr/sbin/urpmi pshell   #just my personal fav, try whatever.

if that doesn't put an icon under <footprint or K> - Terminals, try
using the "run" option and type powershell.

worth a try, ya?

--
jason
gmaestro.org