Hi guys,

I just add to my PC new I/O parallel and serial port. For serial port
it well configured on ttyS2 and ttyS3, but for parallel I face
problem with parport modules (according to its manual),  because it
haven't installed to my linux. I found partport_pc.c in
/usr/src/linux/drivers/ and try to configure it but got failed.
I am using Mandrake 8.1, what should I do so I can compile from
parport_pc.c to be parport_pc.o?

Here are files that available at /usr/src/linux/drivers
ChangeLog     init.c           parport_atari.c  parport_serial.c
TODO-parport
Config.in     Makefile         parport_cs.c     parport_sunbpp.c
daisy.c       multiface.h      parport_gsc.c    probe.c
ieee1284.c    parport_amiga.c  parport_mfc3.c   procfs.c

Thank's guys....

ch