Hello guys. This is not too much realted to linux but I thought someone could help. I deleted Mandrake Linux 8.2 ( I finally got it installed because i bought the CD's from ebay). I bought Windows XP professional, and im not sure whether to put XP pro on an NTFS file system, or FAT32. Which is better? I want something that can compatible with all programs and software. Whats the difference between FAT32, and NTFS. After I get Win XP running, I will install linux again.

Ps. When I was playing around with linux, KDE keeps freezing on me sometimes. I donno why this happens