>From time to time I have had problems with an OO save, causing a spontaneous
logout.  The worry is that sometimes the save has completed OK before the
logout, and sometimes the document is corrupted, making it difficult if not
impossible to resurrect the data.

For text documents I have laboriously opened them in a text editor and
stripped out all control codes, saving the day, but I'm very worried about
the possibility of losing crucial spreadsheet data.

Has anyone else experienced this?  What did you do about it?

Anne