Install the correct drivers for my hardware?!?!?! Are you kidding?
Unfortunately, no I have not. I tried to install what I think was the correct
driver package from Nvidia but I wasn't able to get it to work so I reverted
back to the default, which works great for everything but TuxRacer.
        What are the proper steps to take to install the linux drivers provided by
Nvidia? I have a GeForce 2 and Mandrake 9.0 RC2.

Thank you!
Gary

On Monday 23 September 2002 12:55 pm, Richard Gelling scribbled something
about: