On Monday 23 September 2002 21:18, Gary Traffanstedt wrote:

http://www.mandrakeuser.org/docs/hardware/hgforce.html

http://www.mandrakeuser.org/docs/hardware/index.html#nom

These 2 links may help, I am probably not the best person to ask as far as
Mandrake is concerned,  as I am actually a Suse user, but shows a interest in
other distros, you will need to get the closest rpms for 9.0 RC2 install them
as explained in the top link, you might have to edit the XF86config file to
change the 'nv driver' in the device section to 'Nvidia', also you might need
to run 'switch2nvidia_glx' as root. Of course the rpms available might not
suit 9.0 RC2. In which case you might have to install from the source
tarballs. Hope some of this ramblings help, I am not terribly good at putting
it into words ,but hopefully the links will help

Richard G.

--
Registered Linux User: 256848