On Tuesday 24 September 2002 06:24 pm, Dennis Myers wrote:

> > > don't get too wound up about 9.0 just yet cause supermount is a
> > > little dodgy where the CDROM is concerned. In order to install
> > > Unreal Tournament on RC3 I had to disable supermount on the

> > yeah, me too.

> Funny, I don't do any of the above as far as the demo goes. Are you
> talking about the actual store bought UT2003 CD or a d/l version?

Well, I think we were originally talking about the dl'd version of
ut2003, but then got off on other games.  But yeah, especially with
winex I had to disable supermount and mount manually.  Cause the
discs just weren't readable even by ls in console.  I'd get:
'<the filename> is unreadable :  no such file or directory' error.
But of course it wasn't necessary for the downloadable demo.
-s