Hi,
I've installed MDK 6.1 from the CD I was sent and everything went fine untill I
started up GIMP.  When I tried to select a custom colour, the panel became
distorted.
I've taken a screenshot of it. http://www.btinternet.com/~engprin1/gimp.jpg
I e-mailed Gael Duval and it seems as though it is an x-server problem.
What would be the best thing for me to do here?  un-Install XFree86 3.3.4, and
put 3.3.3 back on?  Or is there something else I could do?  I've tried
different settings etc, and I've forced a re-install of GIMP from my old MDK6
cd, but it still happens.

I've tried using the VooDoo3 and Banshee Drivers (that are on the card list by
default now ), but I've not had any luck either way.

If putting XFree86 3.3.3 back on is a solution, whats the easiest way of taking
3.3.4 away safely?

Thanks for any help.
--
Best Regards,