-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of fifner the dragon
Sent: Sunday, 29 September 2002 2:19 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [newbie] accessing win2000 partition without samba

Hi everybody,

I´m new here. I read somewhere that I can access my win2000 box without
running Samba. It would be very easy to set up, I remember ,but it would not
allow windows to access anything from the linux box.

Does anyone know how to do this?

Is it possible to read or read/write ntfs partitions using Mandrake 9?

Cheers,
Fifner

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup