sön 2002-09-29 klockan 02.55 skrev Eric S. Dye:

> I am using Mozilla browser, which I assume is a derivative of Netscape.

The other way aound is closer to the facts, I suppose. Netscape 6.x is
based on the open source Mozilla 1.x.

> I am unable to get any sound when I open up web pages. I have downloaded
> flashplayer, but can't seem to get it functioning. Can someone tell me

Mozilla doesn't use the same plugin directory as Netscape. Copy the two
flash files (libflashplayer.so and ShockwaveFlash.class) to
/usr/lib/mozilla-1.1/plugins/ and it should work.

Cheers,
        Bo