I use Verbatims and have only had minimal problems with them. I had some
Memorex and tried to make a CD 3 times, all three had errors. Used a Verbatim
and it worked great, tried it again with a memorex CD-R and it had errors. I
have a Ricoh MP6201s CD-RW. I am extremely happy with the Verbatims and Sam's
Club has them for like $1.25 a CD with jewl case. I get mine in 20 packs. So
far I think I have burnt clost to 200 CD's.

Tom