I have downloaded the OAS 407 from Oracle for the Linux platform, and am now
having trouble getting it on to CD. My burner is on a Windows machine, so I
am using Winzip to uncompress and ungzip the files, and have hit a problem.
In the MAN3 directory, there are files that have '::' in the filenames,
obviously windows is not impressed with this. Is there any way round this?
Are the files in the MAN3 directory needed for working, or are they just
help files? Is there anyone out there who's worked with OAS for Linux?