Hi, i've a problem copying files from M8.2 to the floppy disk...i use
the conquerer and i used the copy and paste method but as a paste it to
the floppy directory, the computer hangs after a second or two.
Previosly i could copy to A: without a problem using the same method.
And it gradually grew worse such that i had to reboot the comp and try
again. Sometime it worked but now it can't work at all. Anyone knows the
problem?

Regards,
Sean

"How can One who is merciful, and who is also infinite in power, tolerate such
injustice and oppression? This is a question with which we have nothing to do. God has
given us sufficient evidence of His love, and we are not to doubt His goodness because
we cannot understand the workings of His providence." - The Great Controversy,
E.G.White