----- Original Message -----
From: Donny <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, September 12, 1999 11:12 PM
Subject: [newbie] Installation Freeze

>I got it to boot and install mandrake 5.3, but whenever i try running
the 6.0 bootdisk, it locks up at "running >installer". Why is this?

I just answered this yesterday, but it's possible that my e-mail did
not get through to the list.  Anyway, here it is again:

The most likely solution is to get an updated boot image from the
updates section on a Mandrake ftp mirror.
(Use plain text to send messages to this list and save yourself a
tongue-lashing.)

Manny Styles
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
---