I have been having problems with printers in general with 9.0.  I have a
Stylus 777 (Epson) connected through USB.  Sometimes PrinterDrake can find
it, other times not.  I've successfully printed two test pages.  That's all.
The rest of the time it gets "stuck" and I get the message "usb port
busy...will retry in 30 seconds"  well, the pages never come out.  Deleting
and reinstalling the printer has only worked once.

I tried an old HP Laser Jet with my parallel port.  I've had one test page
print, and it took 20 minutes or more before it came out.  Otherwise, same
similar problem to Espon.  Right now I have no working printers and am just
about ready to go back to 8.2.

Linus