Hello all,

I have a very strange problem here at work.  I have my laptop set up
with LM 9.0, and using CUPS to print to our Window$ domain print server.
 We also have some mac OS X machines around that seem to be picking up
the printers I have installed on my laptop (my laptop is apparently
broacasting my available printers on the network, and since OS X uses
CUPS for printing, it picks them up, not like window$).  Essentially,
they are using me to relay the print jobs to the print server, instead
of going to the print server themselves.  Anyone have any idea what
could be causing this, and how I can turn it off?

Thanks!

--
Terry Sheltra
PC Technician/Network Administrator