I had also gotten disabling the supermount, but the
detail is that I wanted to explore the easiness that
the supermount gives.

I use Mandrake Linux in University and many students
still are not familiarized with the mount and umount.
:)

Thank you,

Emerson de Mello

 --- Graham Watkins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote: >

> Emerson de Mello wrote:
>
> >Hello All,
> >
> >I have modified the filesystem file for work with
> UDF,
> >but don't worked.
> >
> >Because that filesystem also can be mount as
> iso9660.
> >
> >I have tried to put the udf before the iso9660 in
> the
> >filesystem file, but it works in the same way.
> >
> >I'd like that the supermount work perfect. :)
> >
> >In my fstab file have the following line:
> >
> >none /mnt/cdrom supermount
>
>dev=/dev/hda,fs=auto,ro,--,user,iocharset=iso8859-1,c
> >odepage=850,umask=0 0 0
> >
> >How I make for the UDF and iso9660 to function
> >together with supermount?
> >
> >Any suggestions?
> >
> >Mandrake GNU/Linux 9.0
> >
> I have been mounting CDs with UDF filesystems for
> some time now although
> I haven't added an entry to fstab.
>
> I find that the console command (issued as root):
> mount -t udf /dev/scd0
> /mnt/cdrom  works for me.
>
> I believe that many people have had problems with
> supermount (and mostly
> cured them by disabling it).
>
> Others may be able to tell you more about that.
>
> --
> Graham Watkins
>
> For me, morning begins when I realize that the soft
> warm body curled up next
> to me is a cat. (Kinky Friedman - Frequent Flyer)
>
> Registered Linux user number 265254
> http://counter.li.org
>

> > Want to buy your Pack or Services from
MandrakeSoft?

> Go to http://www.mandrakestore.com

Yahoo! GeoCities
Tudo para criar o seu site: ferramentas fáceis de usar, espaço de sobra e acessórios.
http://br.geocities.yahoo.com/