Anne, are you using a "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" email address? I think this
is crap from a virus, and it is my bet the virus is on hte mail server for
tiscali.it and it is fakeing address from all over, and it includes some file
that is a real file from the server. I have recieved a _lot_ of virus ladden
e-mail that includes the word "tiscali" in the header. I even got some with
credit card and bank info as what was included (even an approval to purchase
some stock on the itialian Stock market, using the included bankinfo.)
And while I mean no disrespect, my wife will not allow me to consider weither
or not "Subject:  Do your boobs hang low??!!" or even if they woodle or do
they flow? <slap, bad keyboard, slap, slap>
of course, you are keeping up-to-date with Mandrake updates as they come out,
aren't you? and have you tried as root "chkrootkit"?