Markus Klocker wrote:

> I find no way to install mandrake into a windows folder!!

Mandrake is not installed into a windows folder.  It is installed
in a hard drive partition of its own.    Windows has nothing to
do with Mandrake.   They are two completely separate systems.

|   How could this be?
     That's just the way it is.

> The install.htm describes the exact way to install mandrake und windows!

Does the install.htm  tell you how to install windows?

> But i allways get de failure message: Kernel image NOT found
> What's wrong with it???

First, tell us exactly what you did when you installed Mandrake.  Then
perhaps your question can be answered.

Question:   Your subject says"Is lnx4win a FAKE"......what
does this have to do with your problem?