Alex, these are pretty old mails you are responding to, I do believe.

On Monday 14 October 2002 08:03 pm, alex wrote:
> Markus Klocker wrote:
> > I find no way to install mandrake into a windows folder!!
>
> Mandrake is not installed into a windows folder.  It is installed
> in a hard drive partition of its own.    Windows has nothing to
> do with Mandrake.   They are two completely separate systems.
Not really, if you put the first CD (at least in some versions) in on a
windows machine that hs autostart enabled, lin4win will start and give you a
chance to install mandrake in a windows folder, emulating linux but running
on top of a fat filesystem. In my opinion, it is like seeing what pushing a
ship at sea feels like by swiming in the same direction in the ship's
swimming pool. not that good of a comparision, but they are both wet, and
they are both moving to the east.