Hello list,
I am curious if anybody is using either of these programs to block
popups on a firewall/router?

I am currently using MD8.2 as a firewall/router to share our cable
connection with clients running MD 9.0, Win98se2 and WinMe and would
like to know if anybody has any prefs or things to watch out for when
installing and setting up either of those programs.

My goal is to set up either of these programs on the firewall/router and
have it block popups for all the clients.

Is there anything else out there that someone would recommend over these
programs?

TIA
Steve

--