From: Todd Slater [mailto:todd@;clevername.homeip.net]
Sent: Saturday, October 26, 2002 11:47 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [newbie] Apache questions - hopefully simple

On Sat, 26 Oct 2002 01:36:06 -0400
"Ralph M. Los" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> That's the weird thing, the mime type is there!.....and, I don't have
> a /conf/commonhttpd.conf file?

It might be httpd.conf, then. What version of Mandrake are you running?

> I'm more concerned about the file that shows how to play my flash
> buttons :(  Check out http://216.36.108.141/.  Notice right above the
> horizontal line that there is room where, if you move your mouse over
> and right-click, you'll notice place-holders for shockwave flash
> buttons....but where are they!?

In Mozilla I'm told that I need to download the Flash plugin, which I
promptly cancel. Have you tested on other browsers/machines?

Also, after you make any changes to Apache config files, be sure you
stop and restart the service.

Todd