----- Original Message -----
From: "Todd Slater" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, October 27, 2002 8:58 AM
Subject: Re: [newbie] Apache questions - hopefully simple

> On Sun, 27 Oct 2002 00:35:49 -0400
> "Ralph M. Los" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Todd,
> > You mean...you DO get the option to see the buttons?!  I have
> > flash plugin installed on my browser(s)...and on my IIS5 box (same
> > exactly files, etc) I can see the buttons, off my Apache box I can't see
> > the buttons (same browser).
> >
> > Any thoughts?  www.boundariez.com is the IIS5 box with the same
> > exact files on it...strange?
>
> At http://216.36.108.141/ Mozilla tells me I need the Flash plugin to view
> the content, and I see 5 puzzle pieces at the top (under the logo
> graphic). I have not installed Flash, so I can't tell you if there's a
> problem with those files, but Apache seems to know that they're Flash
> files.
>
> Todd

Http://216.36.108.141/  Mozilla ask for the flash plugin. IE 6.0 and
Netscape do not show the buttons of place markers with flash installed.
Nothing shows in the mouse over except "I" which is taged to show it is a
swf file.
 www.boundariez.com  shows the buttons, but are not linked to anything. So
my guess is you have a file permittion problem with your flash files.

----