Hi all.  Well, just installed M-L 9.0 and it certainly looks pretty
nice.  Bit over the top with all the GUI stuff on logon and shutdown,
but it certainly gives you heaps more info about what is going on than
Windoze ever has...

The problem of the minute is, when I go to shutdown from within KDE, it
starts to do the shutdown then gets to the line:
"Unmounting NFS filesystems: Cannot MOUNTPROG RPC: RPC: Program not
registered"
Next two lines have this:
"umount2: Device or resource busy"
"umount: /net: device is busy"

Tried switching sessions (Ctrl+Alt+F1, F2 etc.) but it won't net me
enter anything from the letter keys....strange!
>From here, all I seem to be able to do is power-down.  Tried running TOP
but when it asks for a number for a process to kill, it's not accepting
what I put in.
"shutdown -h now" is not working either.....sigh.....
TIA, DaveA.