Hi all... sorry about the somewhat noob question...

I am trying to upgrade to MDK 9 but I've been facing some... difficulties. I tried to use my old iptables ipmasq/firewall script in mDK 9.0 but it's not working. Basically it looks like I can't enable ip forwarding.. is there any catch? I just edited /etc/sysconfig/network and set IP_FORWARD to true, and it didn't work... I also tried setting /proc/sys/net/ipv4/ip_forward to 1, no good.

I guess I am missing something silly, or perhaps MDK just changed too much from 8.1... I saw something in the logs about a "hot plugger agent", can't get what it got to do with ppp... (^-^)

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Wooky
--
"Discussing this document with a US citizen may be an offence."

From the disclaimer of "Security Holes Fixed in Linux 2.4.19", by RH