OK here's my problem: Daylight savings time took effect the other night. My BIOS seems to be capable of taking care of this itself. KDE did too. So now my clock was 2 hrs behind. I used the KDE time and Date configuration, and set it to the correct time CST (central standard time GMT-6) and then when I rebooted, kde reported time 6 hours behind. In other words, KDE thinks the bios clock is set to GMT. But in boot-up, linux reported the proper time. So this time I set KDE to unspecified (UTC) and now the BIOS, KDE and Linux boot-up report the proper time. However, Netscape mail tags all my messages in GMT. Can somebody tell me the proper way to fix this problem.

Todd