El Mié 30 Oct 2002 15:39, teddy wl escribió:
> Hi....
>
> Today I installed mandrake 9 on my computer, the first
> i try to make list a simple program ( C language )
> just output the text on console. but after i compile
> the source file like this
>
> #gcc -o helloworld helloworld.c
>
> the console apears warning about no newline in... i
> forget the warning.
>
> but the result of compilation success, i can see the
> file executable apears with command ls.
> and I try to run this file like this ./helloworld...
> the result it's still ok, no problem, but i don't like
> if every compile source.c i still show the warning...
> what should I do?
>
> Teddy

The warning you are getting is probably
"no newline at end of file" ..i think it means that the
last character of your program is in exactly the last
line of the file, the warning just pops up because
that could mean a broken/incomplete file.

just add a couple of blank lines at the end
of your file.

Hope it works.
--
Damian