Hi Kaj.
you said

On Tue, 2002-10-29 at 15:57, Kaj Haulrich wrote:
    Langsley, did you by any chance forget to uncheck the
    "test" option in Kpackage during install ? - If so,
    uncheck it and try again.

    HTH

    Kaj Haulrich
I didn't use the the package manager the first time around. but I did
just now making sure that the test option was unchecked and as far as I
can tell nothing happened. Supposedly the app is installed in
Networking, www, amaya but there is nothing there.

The software manager install tells me everything is already installed
but I'm unable to find it anywhere. I appear to be at a dead end but the
application must be available in some way.

Thanks for the help.
LTR