On Fri, 2002-11-01 at 02:21, Markus Bela wrote:
> Can I write W2 NTFS file system with MADK 9.0? Eralier this was poaaible to
> read only.

Yes and no. It IS possible to write to an NTFS filesystem. Though
strongly not recommended. Microsoft has refused to release the inner
workings of NTFS, and reverse engineering can only go so far. Write
support to NTFS can severely damage your filesystem (as in, all files on
it are gone). If you want to risk it, go ahead, but I wouldn't.

--
*Michael Notforyou*
Registered Linux User #197888