Hello everybody:

I’ve just downloaded the ISO files of mandrake and I want to check if
they are not corrupted or unusable with the md5sums.90 file, but I don’t
know how this is done. I went to http://www.etree.org/md5com.html and I
tried to follow the instructions there but I don’t understand them.

In that page it says that I have to put the md5sum file and there is an
md5sum file there, but it is an .exe file, and the one I downloaded is
not an .exe file, and at the bottom of the page it says that I have to
create an .md5 file, and… well, I just don’t understand.

Can anybody explain to me, step by step, what do I have to do please?

These are the files I downloaded:

Mandrake90-cd1-inst.i586.iso
Mandrake90-cd2-ext.i586.iso
Mandrake90-cd3-i18n.i586.iso
md5sums.90

Those are the files, without any other extension (like .exe, .zip or
anything)

So, do I have to rename them or what?
And what do I do with the md5sums.90 file? How does it works?

Well, that is all.

TIA

Antonio R.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
ICQ: 18319148

"Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today."
James Dean (1931-1955)