> Dennis Myers wrote:
>
> > The easiest way
>
> > Then all you should have to do is
> > type at the prompt  "md5sum Mandrake90* and it will spit out the comparison
> > alpha numerics or say something like all sums are correct. I don't recall for
> > sure. HTH
>

> dm,
> that is if he is working under linux. from message header,
> it appears that he may be of need to check under oos.
>
> ar,
> if running oos and need to do md5 checks, i would suggest
> that you log http://www.linuxiso.org. you will see a screen
> with various distribs, and to left side, you will note help
> windows.
>
> do not recall which, but there is a link to md5 check sum progs,
> from which you can chose linux, msdos, or windbreaks os.
>
> also, you will note links to some very help tips pages.
>
> hta.
>
> btw. http://www.linuxiso.org/ does not store files on site, but
> provides ftp links to other sites. if your files fail md5, try
> there links. they are fast, if you catch a slow link, break it,
> try again. you will rotate thru list of links.
>

> peace out.

If it's an md5sum checker for windows or dos that's needed, I've used this one
w/winxp. It's easy to use and did the job:
http://www.md5summer.org/download.html

Best regards.

--Angus

How do you destroy a righteous person? Give him or her one follower! --ancient
Cherokee saying (fr. "Earth Medicine" by Jamie Sams)