I have now had time to look around some more. I cannot see
anything else that might require resetting that isn't already
set to A4 page size, maybe I will come across something in
passing.
John

Yes, everything I do, I print to A4 as it's standard throughout Europe
and beyond
but maybe one of my settings is set to letter without realising it.. I
will check
again today when I get a spare moment.But then as you say letter is larger
than A4, but wait a minute, isn't letter wider but shorter than A4.I
think so.
John

--
John Richard Smith