L.V.Gandhi wrote:

I am using mdk 9. I wanted to compile KHdRecord. First it couldn't find QTDIR. I gave export QTDIR=/usr/lib/qt3
Then while compiling I got this error
-lpthread \
-L. -Llib/ -lhdrecord -lmp3lame -lvorbis -lvorbisenc -logg -lqt
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lqt
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [KHdRecord] Error 1
How to go now?

And I get ,

# make clean
rm -rf *.o
rm -rf *_object.c
rm -rf *.bak
rm -rf *~
rm -f libhdrecord.a
rm -f *.wav
rm -f *.mp3
rm -f *.ogg
rm -f k
rm -f KHdRecord
rm -f KHdRecordRemote

# make
echo "Environment variable QTDIR is not set"
Environment variable QTDIR is not set
echo "QTDIR must point to the QT development system"
QTDIR must point to the QT development system
stop_compilation
make: stop_compilation: Command not found
make: *** [main.o] Error 127

but I have lame installed I suspect L.V.Gandhi does not, but my problem
seems to be "QTDIR is not set" , so what qt directory do I need ?

John

--
John Richard Smith
[EMAIL PROTECTED]