I just upgraded from 8.2 to 9.0 about a week ago and am really loving the new version. Kudos to all who contributed to it. I didn't have any of the issues that I've seen from others on the list. I had to re-install my Nvidia drivers but other than that the only issues are relatively trivial.

For instance, in 8.2, under Configuration->KDE->LookNFeel->Screensavers there were several different screensavers to choose from but in 9.0 all I see are "Blank", "Mandrake Slideshow", "Tux", and "random". Are the rest available on some package I haven't loaded yet?

Thanks,
Carl