It seems that xmms is accessed wrongly. The menu probably points to a
non-existing location. In a term type

which xmms

(here it is /usr/bin/xmms)

and note the path to it. If you can, edit the menu and check if xmms is
called in the same place. (I do not run KDE, can't tell if it is possible to
edit menus easily...)
Paul

--
Fear is an instructor of great sagacity,
and the herald of all revolutions.

http://nlpagan.net    -    Linux Mandrake 8.2     -   Sylpheed 0.8.3
Help Microsoft combat software piracy: give Linux to a friend today!