M9.0, Grip v 3.0.1 track info display problem

One of Grip's more endearing features is it's ability
to read the track info of wave file on a CD and
display the track information like artist,and song
title.

Try as I may I cannot get this function to display on
M9.0 Grip v3.0.1 with discs known to have this information
on them and proven to work in M8.2 's version Gripv2.98.6.

The excellent help file , which sets the standard on
how help files are written has not helped me solve
the problem.

Is there a bug with this Grip 3.0.1 version or am I not
configuring it right, any suggestions welcomed ,
as this was a very useful and enduring feature
of this programme.

John

--
John Richard Smith